What are the advantages of PVC pipes produced by the PVC pipe extrusion line? Here is a brief introduction:
1. The PVC pipe produced by the PVC pipe extrusion line has good tensile and compressive strength. But its flexibility is not as good as other plastic pipes.
2. The PVC pipe produced by the PVC pipe extrusion line has good water tightness: the installation of PVC-U pipe, whether it is connected by bonding or rubber ring, has good water tightness.
3. PVC pipes produced by the PVC production line have excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: PVC-U pipes have excellent acid, alkali and corrosion resistance, and are not affected by damp water and soil pH. No anti-corrosion treatment is required when laying pipelines.
4. The PVC pipe produced by the PVC pipe extrusion line is anti-bite: PVC-U pipe is not a source of nutrition, so it will not be corroded by rodents. According to tests conducted by the National Health Foundation in Michigan, rats will not bite PVC-U pipes.
5. The PVC pipe produced by the PVC production line has low fluid resistance: the wall of the PVC-U pipe is very smooth, and the resistance to fluid is very small. Its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, and its water delivery capacity is 20% higher than that of cast iron pipes of the same pipe diameter, 40% higher than concrete pipe.