There will be no cracks or cracks in the long-term use of wood plastic, and it is safe and non-toxic. It is exquisitely manufactured, has no barbs, is insect-proof, has a long use time and basically does not require maintenance, is environmentally friendly, and can be recycled and reused.
It is suitable for outdoor occasions, especially in some relatively humid public environments, at this time the wood plastic produced by the PVC pipe production line will be able to exert its greatest advantages. Wood plastic has its own resin component, which can be very antiseptic. Wood plastic will not deteriorate due to corrosion factors, and it has both the beauty and health of wood.
The wood-plastic produced by the PVC production line has passed experiments and proved that this product does not contain any heavy metal toxic factors, does not contain formalin and other dangerous substances to the human body, and is a safe and environmentally friendly product.
In addition, the wood plastic produced by the PVC pipe production line is not easy to be damp, and even if it is damp, it will not change the original characteristics, so it can be used in various humid environments. It is also a green product that has completely passed the environmental testing of interior decoration.
The PVC pipe production line also brings a heavy burden to the environment in the process of production, processing, recycling, consumption, recovery and discharge. Therefore, non-toxic, non-contaminated, and environmentally friendly products that are beneficial to human health that use less natural resources and energy are the development direction of PVC pipes.
Environmentally friendly PVC plastic products are not a separate product variety, but an evaluation of the attributes of product health, environmental protection and safety. In addition to being practical, environmentally-friendly PVC plastic products are also beneficial to human health and can protect the environment. Therefore, compared with traditional plastic products, it has the following 5 basic characteristics:
1. Use as little natural resources as possible for the raw materials used in production, and use industrial waste;
2. Adopt low-energy-consumption manufacturing technology and production technology that does not pollute the environment;
3. In the process of product preparation and production, no formaldehyde, halide solvents or aromatic hydrocarbons are used, and pigments and additives containing lead, chromium and their compounds are not used;
4. The product does not harm human health, and should be beneficial to human health, and has multiple functions, such as: antibacterial, anti-fog, heat insulation, flame retardant, sound insulation, antistatic, etc.;
5. The product can be degraded or recycled, and does not produce waste that pollutes the environment.