The extruder line can produce plastic tubes, plates, sheets, films and some special-shaped materials.
The extruder is the core of the extrusion line. Common extruders are: parallel twin screw extruder, SJ series new single screw extruder, SJZ series conical twin screw plastic extruder, planetary screw extruder, etc.
(1) All personnel involved in lifting operations must hold a work license and undergo safety education training.
(2) Before the equipment is hoisted, the hoisting plan technical details should be clarified to the personnel participating in the operation, and a record should be made.
(3) A clear division of labor should be carried out before hoisting of the extruder line equipment, and the participating operators should be clear about their respective responsibilities and tasks.
(4) All personnel involved in hoisting operations should strictly follow the standard specifications.
(5) Set up a warning area on the hoisting construction site, which is guarded by special personnel, non-operating personnel are not allowed to enter, and the construction commander and operating personnel shall wear marks.
(6) The foundation of the crane station should be firm, and then steel plates should be laid to increase the force area of the outriggers to ensure the stability of the crane. The crane should be inspected and confirmed before entering the factory.
(7) Carry out safety inspections before hoisting operations to confirm whether the crane legs are fully extended and securely, whether there are obstacles around them, whether the crane rigging and safety factors meet the requirements of the plan or measures, and whether the hoisting points are correct.
(8) The equipment hoisting of the extruder line should be uniformly commanded to prevent misoperation.
(9) The rigging used for hoisting of extruder line equipment should be inspected before use. If it is damaged, it is strictly forbidden to use it.
(10) Before hoisting the equipment of the extruder line, a test hoist should be carried out. When the equipment is lifted 0.2 meters from the ground, a comprehensive inspection should be carried out. After confirming that there is no problem, the hoisting can be formally carried out.
(11) Equipment hoisting is strictly prohibited for strong winds above level 5.
(12) High-altitude workers must conduct physical examinations before construction.
(13) Safety belts must be fastened for high-altitude operations. The safety belts should be fastened in a safe and reliable place, and they should be used high and low. During the hoisting operation, within the rotating range of the crane counterweight, under the mast and hanging objects, and near the stressed rigging, personnel and vehicles are not allowed to stay or pass.
The extruder line is mainly used to produce PVC, PC, PE and other plastic profile products. The production line consists of a single-screw plastic extruder, a vacuum setting table, a tractor, an automatic cutting saw, a material rack, etc. Equipped with different molds, it can produce various plastic profiles, door and window profiles, container sealing strips, plates, bars, ceilings and other products. The extruder line has the characteristics of simple production process, high output, stable quality and low cost.