The PVC pipe production line is mainly used for the production of agricultural water supply and drainage, building water supply and drainage, cable laying, and plastic PVC pipes with various pipe diameters and wall thicknesses. It is composed of significant parts such as bed, base, triangle, worktable and sliding seat, sliding arm rotating seat, milling head, cooling and lubrication and electrical system. Its bed is installed on the base.
The PVC pipe extrusion line is a small and medium-sized general metal cutting equipment, which has both horizontal milling and vertical milling. It is suitable for drilling, expanding and hole processing. It uses a disc milling machine, angle milling cutter, end milling cutter, which can be used for milling plane, inclined surface, vertical surface, groove, etc. The installed end milling head can be used as a multi-directional milling operation.
1. Lightweight, convenient loading and unloading: the PVC pipe production line equipment boasts low density, convenient loading and unloading construction.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: the PVC pipe production line has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance and corrosion resistance, which is suitable for the chemical industry.
3. Small fluid resistance: the inner wall of the pipeline is smooth and the roughness coefficient is only 0.009. Therefore, its fluid resistance is small, which can effectively improve the hydraulic conditions of the pipe network and reduce the operating cost of the system.
4. The PVC pipe extrusion line has high mechanical strength: its pipe has good compression, impact and tensile properties.
5. Simple construction: PVC plastic pipe connection construction is quick and convenient, and its construction cost is low.
6. Low cost: the PVC pipe production line equipment is inexpensive, convenient for transportation and construction, and has a long service life, so the overall cost is low.
7. Does not affect water quality: The dissolution test proves that it does not affect water quality and has a wide range of applications.