The correct use of the PVC production line can avoid threats to the operator's personal safety and prevent equipment problems. The PVC pipe production line can be used better, and it will bring greater benefits to users.
(1) When installing, debugging (aligning the mold, adjusting the blade gap), or disassembling the mold, the PVC production line must be carried out by personnel familiar with the machine in accordance with the specified regulations. The sharpness of the blade and die edge should be checked regularly. If the cutting edge is found to be dull, it should be sharpened or replaced in time. Be sure to stop the machine when changing the mold to avoid danger.
(2) When the PVC pipe production line is working normally, do not put your hands or part of the body between the upper and lower molds (blade), and do not put all sundries and tools on the workbench to avoid accidents. Since the PVC pipe production line can be operated by multiple people, there must be someone responsible for directing the production.
(3) When the PVC production line is in operation, you must be careful when holding the workpiece and waiting for the slide to go down. The gap between the shear blade and the die and the bending radius must be selected according to the thickness of the copper bar (or aluminum bar).
(4) The PVC pipe production line keeps the oil clean and the oil circuit unblocked, and lubricates the moving parts of each unit every shift. The electrical and hydraulic components must be flexible in movement and in the correct position. If abnormalities are found, they must be stopped for inspection immediately.
(1) In order to increase the service life of the PVC pipe production line, it is generally required to avoid direct sunlight and other heat radiation, and avoid places with too much humidity, excessive dust or corrosive gas. Corrosive gases can easily cause electronic components to be corroded and deteriorated, resulting in poor contact or short circuits between components, affecting the normal operation of the equipment. The precision PVC production line should be far away from equipment with high vibration, such as punching machines and forging equipment.
(2) In order to avoid the influence of large power fluctuations (greater than ±10%) and possible instantaneous interference signals, the PVC production line generally adopts dedicated power supply (for example, it is divided from the low-voltage power distribution room to be used separately for CNC machine tools) or added with a voltage stabilizing device to reduce the impact of power supply quality and electrical interference.
(3) The safe operation procedure is one of the important measures to ensure the safe operation of the PVC pipe production line, and the operator must operate according to the operation procedure. When a failure occurs, the operator should pay attention to keeping the site, and explain the situation before and after the failure in detail to the maintenance personnel, so as to analyze and diagnose the cause of the failure and eliminate it in time.